Thursday, November 19, 2009

Konichiwa!

how long it have been since i last updated this thing?

getting lazier and lazier lately~ :X

school = boring, tiring, stressing~

this 2 weeks Quizzes~ and soon TermTest.
then EXAM!

don't wanna think about it.
feel stressful enough already. :X

SUSHI!~ sudden crave for it. ><

Do you THINK what you THINK you THINK?
i Think what i think, i think~ HAHA!
can understand? i do! :P

<3 LOLLIPOPPS! <3 heehees.

this few days COLD!~
rain rain~ i like it~ nice nice~ cooling~
tall tree outside my window haha!
foggy/misty~

zi lian~ eeee~ pui. =.=

WENT OUT WITH FAMILY TO VIVO!~ :D

so chio de christmas tree~

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!~
because i want presents!
and which means my BIRTHDAY is coming! :D

randoms :P

DAD!
we went to Carl Jr's.

! Sis & Bro !

hahas! they damn cute lehh~

and ME!
thats all!~


and today. just now.
while uploading pictures.
played with the web cam, with my sibling.
they insisted it!~ HAHA


lame-ing!~ :P
GHOST!~ AHH!~

OMG NOW 2 GHOST!~
HAHAHAHAHA! irritating~ LOLOLOLOL!~

LOL!~ me with long hair HAHAHA!
it is actually my sis's hair while she is behind me LOL!




and show you some CHIO people!~

CHIO NOT?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

SHE is a GUY!
which actually makes it a HE!
thailand womans = cannot trust.
anyone maybe a transsex. ><

SCARY!~
but so chio~ :X hahahaha!


.
.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


cute doggy~
i wanna buy bunny suits for my BENBEN & DANDAN too!



hahahas!
i must buck up! pull up my socks anyone!
i need to start study already.
cannot slack anymore!

i hope my gpa won't drop again T_T
JIAYOU IVAN!
I CAN DO IT!
GOGOGO!

*sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment