Friday, February 26, 2010

EXAM STRESS!~
ARGHHH~~

chiong studying... but not much use T_T

only choice is to
HAHAHA!

this semester.. theory base... memorizing work.
brain damage.

BUT!
NOW ITS OVER!

YAY YAY YAY
GPA SURE DROP
~DIE~
=.=

lol. im tired. :X
now its 3am =.=
freaking hell upload these many pics took me hours.

but nowww~~
I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING!

TP on 15/3

sia la.. no confident sia~
i still can't park well yet :X
damn.. hope i wont fail.
~STRESS~
:(

hmm..
Warning~
this post is super duper long.
(full of photos)

14.2.10
Valentine's & Chinese New Year
Day 1

(this time we brought bendan along with us.)

Yellow socks, lucky colour this year :D

white shoe :D

ME~

DAN DAN WITH SHADES~~ loveee~ :P

SEE BENBEN!~ :D:D:D

muackies~

My baby girl~ :P

Traffic JAMMED

Non Stop of cam-whoring with them~ :X


dad driving~


New Year Food/Tibits~

everywhere~

Visiting Relatives & friends.

Miss Dandan..

center of attractions

PIZZZZZAS~

KFC~

After food.

PHOTOS!
Mum's Family~
all cousins!

LOVE! :DD

With ah ma! ((:

EVERYONE! ^^
( Kyser and I, The Bodyguards of ahma. :p)

My Family (:

My Mum's Mum = My Grandmum. :D

AUNTIES! LOL.

Oranges on Dandan's head.

Audrey & I :D

After that..
Kyser's family along with mine~
went over to Audrey's place.

CAM-WHORE AGAIN.
(with kyser)
using audrey's lappie. HAHAs.









YEAH!!~
LOL.

then..
BACK HOME!

they haven't been out for whole day before..

no wonder they will be that tired.

Tired eyes..

ANGBAOS!~
$.$

.
.
.
DAY 2

while preparing to go head out for 2nd round.


did some card tricks.

with Ian (:

.
.
Then~
my 4th & 5th uncle came, with mad & mel.
to visit us~ :D

Mad & I
with my brother behind haha!

:D

CAM-WHORE WITH ORANGES!

:D

Juggling~ :P (cant help it) hehe.

Gwyneth, Dylan with ME!

My 5th uncle.

My 4th uncle.

My 4th aunt~

My 5th aunt~

Charisse Chloe Ivan.

MUMMY ((:

DADDY ((:

Gerwyn & I

Mad & I

Emo~ haha.



:D:D:D

Then, we went over to my Ah ma's Brother's place.
and met up with Gladys Family.

Gladys Charlotte~

My 3rd aunt. haha! can't tell rightttt? :x

Her hubby.. lol.

:D

I WANT MORE SOUP! not enough.. (abalone)

Then..
we went over to Dad's Godmum's/Godmum son's place.
which is his Godbro (a old mediacorp actor, Huang Yi Liang) place.

and i perform cards magic tricks to entertain his son, LOL.
my magics = only for kids :P

my family's tree damn big and messy right! :X

more food! ((:

then.. at night we head over to mad & mel's place.

:DD

from almost Full to soon Empty..
so gonna top up haha.

then HOME!

ANGBAOS again!
this year total angbao <$100.
returned half back to parents. (:

3rd day!~ :X
traditionally, i think, we doesn't go out to visit and take angbaos
from 3rd day onwards though CNY last for 15days.
but nowadays, everyone is bending the rules.
issit? or did i remember wrongly haha!

.
.

4th day onwards.
no more cny mood..
normal days le..

Started chionging for exam already..
after 1st 2nd 3rd day, only left 4days to study.
ah. i flunked my paper la. damn...
ok back to topic..

~AJISEN :D~
we are supposed to be studying! lol.
but food first! :x




Paiku Raman~

Curry Raman~


DAMN NICEEEE~ OISHIII~~~~

randoms.
Ecp Standing board jump LOL.
nice huh? flying :P

Little superman! spotted at parkway :X

HOME MADE COOKIES! for me :D
ahhhh.. i want moreeeee~~~

act cool~ not cool. =.=

.
.
before exam..
cam whore with yuanfeng lol.

CANDIES!

after exam~ DE-STRESS BY BOMBERMAN-ING :D

ohya..
today.. started parking already.
i still can't PARK PROPERLY!
DAMN.. after all those stupid exam stresses.
brain malfunctioning already.
.
.


Channel 8 show (EPIC) LOL


LOL.


hehes.
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment