Friday, December 18, 2009

:D:D

look at this picture.

and it told me not to give me
LOL.

so i finish my TermTest!
DIE liaoo ><

BUT I DIDNT GIVE UP!
hahas so now only can pray to not fail lorh.

:D:D:D:D:D:D


ahh.. finally i updated.
SOON IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS!!

wow huh! :D PRESENTS! who will give me? :X

...

things got bored while revising for TermTest.
so i started drawing some weird weird stuff.

ugly man!


with power. :X

ah. bored.
.
.
next is.

WHO IS THAT?

MR COW!~

my lucky bag!~
i will bring this only during exams or test!
didn't get to see it yet?
too bad. :X

..
.
.

Randoms
horse painting!
year of horse! 1990 ROX!~

BROTHER!

:D:D:D:D:D

and on my birthday!
10 December!

hahas lights off again~

i wish wish wishh~ with all my might!~

i wish damn a lot.
but cannot tell you.
(Greedy)

candles out!~

ME! with cake.

its mine! all mine!!!

CAKEE!~

^^v

MUM AND ME!~

MUM ME BRO!~
my sis don't want me post her pics up. (she say she unglam HAHA)
dad & ah ma not around. ><

My Cakeeeee~

my birthday is
just another day~ hahas.
but im satisfied.

Thanks you! to all that wished me.
F**k you! to all that didn't!

just kidding. :P
.
.
.
Randoms
What is this?
ans = monster.
:D
.
.
15 Dec
ah ma fall down and hurt her leg~
alert 6 out of 9 familys CHIONG towards
joyce's place (大姑家)
including my family.

everyone got so worried for my precious ah ma.
:D

and found some thing interesting in Joel's room.
说说就好啦!
translate in english

Say already, still don't want listen.
Listen already, still don't understand.
don't understand then still don't ask.
ask already then still don't do.
do already then still do wrong.
do wrong still still don't admit.
admitted already then still don't change.
Change already then not happy ( buey song)
not happy then still don't say.

the whole thing will cycle again.

hahas.

below is some crime scene. (murder)
my first time killing A COCKROACH!

omg. i can't believe i actually killed one.
normally i would just run. :X

look closer. ( it's squashed by me. )

and Baygon. all insect killer :D

cockroaches = PEST.
unwanted. creepy.

after killing it.
can sleep really soundly.
.
.

18 Dec.
hahas! im taking driving lesson already.

because of laziness. so drag till now.
today 4th lesson!~ only.
and i started driving on the main road already.

hmm~ my engine still stalled onces when im about
to start moving off from the traffic light.
luckily!~ not much cars behind me when it stalled.
$39 / 90mins.

and after driving~
i met up with MELVIN!~
to cut and dye + high light our hair~
AGAIN!~ :D

ME~

MEL~

first bleached the part i wanted it to be blue~.

Finish~

can see? abit not obvious la.

0.o

BLUEEE~

Mel~ thanks! my hair cut partner Aka Cousin.

US!~ WE!~ YEAH!~

~~~TATAS!~~~

so looking forward for christmas ><



this holiday / Term break = burnt~

so many projects & assignments.
5 of them in total.

completed 3 of them already!!

2 more to go! :D

nightts!

No comments:

Post a Comment