Thursday, January 7, 2010

(Credit : Joanne)
i Love my ah ma!
she came and cook and clean my room for me today :D
<3 <3

.
.

here is some recent "outdated" photos. :X

during Bizen Movie Marathon~
~BBQ~
^^V

hahas most outstanding one? :P

can spot me?

clue = CENTER of attention :P

Hees

omg this is super candid.
i didn't know this was taken until someone tagged me
LOL.

.
.

and this was on Christmas!
25/12/09
Family~


hehes! love them all! :D
<3<3<3

.
.

and this is how i look recently :D

BLUE HAIR WITH RED SHADES.
i guess i should be the only one like this in TP :X
pretty easy to spot X_x hahas.


and today!~
school ended early.
while killing time.

accompanied these people below to (bio girls)!
OPS, it's them! not me. HAHA! :P

yuanfeng acting cool with my shades LOLS!~
along with billy& liangwei.

today TP open house.
so many people. (secondarys kidos)

People ask me : "why i didn't join to help out and stuff"
i replied : "I DON'T WANT TO MISS MY LECTURES!
im a gooooooody boy!~"

haha! serious! not joking. :D

hahas!

had a hard time going home today. missed 4 bus at least.
due to the mass number of visitors to TP.
Plus
I SLEPT ON BUS! and miss my stop X_X
tired la.

.
.
while flipping some old photos.
below
this is me when im young with my dad's car?

i wonder when will i get my own :D
today driving was fun.
but my engine still stall as usual (twice).
irritating. my instructor kept on nagging & reminding me.

"FIRST GEAR FIRST GEAR!~ you forget first gear again!!!"
every time it came to a stop, i forgot to change back to first gear
LOL. then nagging starts.

but im getting the hang of it already.
driving was fun :P

hahas! i love my face. -> :D <-
but my evil sis say she looks being force to take photo with me.
hahaha!

my sis & i.
look smart lehh~ LOL

had fun flipping some old photos. :D

.
.


nowadays damn slack.
gotten back my result already.
damn bad. i don't like it at all.
ahh. now, i just hope to maintain my gpa.
:x

No comments:

Post a Comment