Saturday, May 2, 2009

hello.

it is just another day~

stayed at home and study abit.

very good boy ya?

abit = 10, 20mins ><

the rest of the time slacking.

:DD

until about 6pm

my family and i went to my 5th uncle place.

to celebrate Charlotte's birthday!
(i dont know if i spelled her name correctly)

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY !!
:DD
wishing you prettier and prettier as you grow~
:p

while preparing to go out..

me.

my sis take these photos of me waxing my hair lol.



my bro, IAN!
cute huh~ :D


the first thing i reach i saw them eating
Oreo cheese cake!
super nice.

of course i grabbed one for myself hehe.

yumm~

we played mahjiong the whole time lols

our reflections
Ian, Ivan, Melvin

Melvin, Ian, Ivan
can see?

melvin and me!

Ivan, Melvin, Madeline
his sister~ ^^

us again ^^

^^v lols~

the adults watching the kids playing mahjiong haha

i only manage to get this.
the rest of the picture is not with me yet.

Ivan, Gladys.



im 182 and she is 158.
had to bend down to take lol.

back at home!
MUGG

LOL!!!
nono.
just preparing for tomorrows stuff.
gonna do some survey.
and earn $$~
thanks joanne for that lobang ^^

my bro and me~


TIRED.



no jokes today.
tomorrow barh.

goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment