Thursday, May 21, 2009

sigh..

today
i wont be posting my own picture
hahas.

sigh.
why do i suddenly felt so lonely?
hmm..

yesterday.
i got 2 quizzes
Program Automation and Principle of dynamics.

prog auto. i didnt study at all..

临时抱佛脚


explaination : to embrace Buddha's feet in one's hour of need;
(last min study)


so i think sure fail. maybe 2/10?
):

as for P.O.D, i did study.
i hope can get full marks :DD

hmm..
super restless nowadays.
why?

i dont know.

hmm.. many things came across my mind.
but disappear so soon..

i dont know..


my term test coming.

this is the date.
gonna study..
hopefully..
hmm... ><


my stupid attendance.
i failed to maintain all 100%
BECAUSE I WAS LATE ONCES!
*i was sick. but "no excuses!" *
but only once..
i still a good boy~




my feet.
see the stripe?
><><

this picture is stupid.

Garfield~


lastly..
some horoscope stuff i read from the net.

射手座 (Sagittarius)

射射:爸爸,为什么你有那么多白头发?
( Saggies : " dad, why you got so many white hair? " )

爸爸:因为你不乖,所以爸爸有好多白头发阿。
( Dad : " because you not good boy, therefore i got a lot of white hair lorh. " )

射射:……(疑惑中)
( Saggies : .......... )

射射:那为什么爷爷全部都是白头发?
( Saggies : " then why grandpa also got alot of white hair? " )

爸爸:!@#$%︿&*

(喜欢思考的射手)
(Sagittarius likes to think and ask why)

hahahas..

alright. goodnight to me~

lonely~ im mr lonely~ i have no body~ to call my own.... :x

No comments:

Post a Comment