Wednesday, May 6, 2009

zhu zhu flu~

there are three things each of us can do:
  1. Take your temperature twice a day.

  2. If you have flu-like symptoms, please visit a doctor and/ or rest at home.

  3. Practice personal and environmental hygiene.

There isn’t a better time to eat well, keep fit and stay healthy!


me on my way to school. TIRING DAY~

see i got a sticker~
which means im not sick!

in the first lesson.
very tired ><

crapping to keep myself awake. :D

Hakim shake my phone while im trying to shoot something.
but the effect is cool huh?~
if you cant see clearly. there are some words
FLU ALERT~
haha.

check this out.

spot the different.
in the 4 picture below.
is there any differences?

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

hahas~

that is actually 2 person.

too bored already.
4hours of lab.
so i decided to
make fun of Ervin and Ervin-lookalike HAHA!
they are like twins~
some times i really cant tell who is who from the back~

after class
i went to meet the FFs.

slacking in an unbooked project room..

and took a lot of candid shots

laming around.







Nash dancing :x

me? what am i doing.. =.=






after all that lameing.
i went home~
and took ben ben dan dan out~
CUT THEM BOTAK!!

can see me carrying them?
this is them with hair~ *fur~

and below are them without HAIR~ *fur~
:DD

BEN BEN~

*dont disturb me~ WOOF~ *

*I CAN SEE YOU~ woooof~*

*HELLO~*

my sis carrying dan dan (:

DAN DAN~~

sayang sayangg~

she is looking for FOOD~

here comes ben ben ><

they want food!

*FOOD pleaseee?~~~ wOOf Woof~*
hahas~



~BenBen & DanDan~
BOTAK~
KAWAII NEH~


Muacks my dan dan~ ^^

and
now facts to share hahas!

and end with GARFIELD~


goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment