Saturday, August 22, 2009

HAPPY FASTING MONTH FOR MUSLIMS!~ :D

BLUE SCREEN
heard from friends.
blue screens = computer dying.

someone! help! :(

hmm.. back to today. (friday)
Maths & MCT EXAM DAY!

arghh. firstly emaths3.. STUPID CARELESS MISTAKE.
my A. gone~ now i only wish for a B. :(

secondly MCT.. i thought it will be difficult.
but easy! :D i can do!
normal when i say easy, can do, i'll always get low marks.
don't know why too.

after school, being a geek. of cos i go home lorh.
as usual. so good boy. haha!
next paper is on tuesday!
gonna start studying soon! :x

below pictures credits to my brother.
(past few days)

my mugging pictures.

Studying.

Working hard arh.

Drink water.

thinking.

hahaha! lame. yes.
my room is freaking messy

plus i wanna cut my hair soon!

oya. TWITTER?!?
what the hell is that?
i just started using.
when my sis told me.
i was like wtf? whats that?
then she scold me slow sia. lols.
for what one?
issnt it like facebook?
fun? hmm..
if no one is following you also no use.
you will be like talking to yourself.
HAHA! :P

alright its boring.
show you some colours :D






now its gone.
in my tummy.
digested.
become shit.
go toilet find okay? :x
:x :x :x

CHECK OUT THIS RESTAURANT!








UNDERSEA LEHH~ cool? lolx
i wanna go overseas alone :D

lastly Garfield.

*im being a little lonely here.*


No comments:

Post a Comment