Wednesday, August 26, 2009

im rotting.

ohh~ today rest day.

whole day at home rot.
damn relax :D
sitting infront of the com.
watching videos, animes, youtubes.
hahaha.

i watched. and decide to share some :D
click on the links.

The X Factor 2009

bad ones
(DAMN funny)
ahahaha!

Funernal Singers :x

The Dreamgirls

Sister Act

Kyle

Triple Trouble


good ones
(damn good vocal)

Danyl

Joseph

Stacey

and just by looking at this video
makes me feels like playing back POKEMON! :p
hahas primary sch flash-backs.
pokemon was my favourite game then.
one of my birthday wish was pokemon came to live.
HAHA that was silly.



..

arghh.. bored. LOLs.

I HOLIDAY LIAO!
WHO FREE TO GO OUT?
anyone is okay!~

just drop me a msg :D
hahas.
maybe finding part time-jobs.
any intros?

nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment