Saturday, August 29, 2009

hello
how are you?
im fine thank you.
lame.

hahas first i will start with 3 damn cute videos.
(nobody)

..



cute old man dancing that hype up the show. :D


Mr brown show~


the actual performance of wondergirls :D


..
nice huh? :D
but now gonna continue
my own boring life story.

TODAY I WENT OUT WITH MY AH MA AND MY BROTHER!

i brought them to IONS!~
haha! they peii me walk till legs drop.
actually gonna go meet kingwa de.
but because of my KAWAII!~ WONDERFUL!~ ah ma.
i had to pangseh. :P

HAHA!

US!~

i bought another skinny jeans today!
plus i bought one for my brother too!
now we have the same one. LOLX

then we went to EAT!
at Imperial Treasure Noodle & Congee House.
which cost me $67.00 :'|



me.

MY AH MA!!!!~~~

bro~

stupid psp addict

IAN~

food on its way.

LOL this picture is Candid :D

haha! my love~

ah ma with Ian~

Ian & Ivan

hearing people(waitress) saying.
" waa~ ahma you so lucky. still got your grandsons
accompany you and treat you go 'restaurant' eat. "

seriously i damn shy hearing it.
ahahas. my ah ma lehh. of cos la! :P

while on the way home.

she wanna look for number to 4D again ><

ME. back view.

should i fly? :D
taiwan for 10 days.
$344 is just the air tics.
hotels/ inns? food? shopping? playing? traveling?
at lest 1.5k ba.
hahas my ah ma ask me not to fly alone.
lolx. i told her i wanna test my courage.
see how brave am i to travel alone to a unfamiliar country.

im still considering. maybe?

hahas. see how ba.

.
.
.

and here is some FACTS LOL.

Can't eat pork,
Swine flu
...


Can't eat chicken,
Bird flu
.


Can't eat Beef,
Mad cow....



Can't eat eggs,
Salmonella.


Can't eat fish,
heavy metal poisons in their waters.


Can't eat fruits and veggies,
insecticides and herbicides.




Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M

M
M
M
M
M


I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!

Remember - - - 'STRESSED'
spelled backwards! is

'DESSERTS
'

LOVE THIS
and you will lose 2 pounds

IGNORE THIS
and you will gain 10 pounds immediately!

HAHAHA!

lastly. GARFIELD.

im tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment