Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what is this?!?!
SCOOTER?
how long ago is this already!~

this is how i met this irritating guy. Dawei Aka Dave.
my neighbour.

about 10 years ago.
a fatty boy (dawei) and a skinny boy (ivan).
their stories began with~

A RACE OF SCOOTER!
(thoughts were running wild in our mind)
Ivan : " this guy waa so fat. sure lose me. still wanna action. "
Dawei : " so skinny~ like bone still wanna fight me~ boo~ "


lols~ i forgotten who won the race eventually.
but still we became friends.

so today..
i scooter to his house.
and wake him up by climbing up to his door and shout.
OI WAKE UP LA!

" what you want!~ " he replied.

lets go out :D

we went parkway.
near our place. that's why.

and suddenly he asked : " eh take picture here leh~ "
i replied : " HEH? why? "
he continued : " i never take picture like this before :D "
LOL.

while taking this picture.
look at the group on our right?

a girl : " eh eh dont stand near them, they wanna take picture. "
=.= totally damn paiseh la. =.=

hahahaha! lame yes i know.

after that. we went East Coast Park.

DAVE.

too dark~

Me. trying to write my name.

IVAN.

hahas~

nice huh~

HE. with my name.

Big shadow.

and we played with negative shots.

Me.

US~

like ghost sia =.=

7th month~ you scare? >:)

booooo~~

LOL.

:D:D:D:D:D

this time i changed his shirt colour.
from green to blue. ermm.. but it looked like purple.

lols~ my hair.
dyed = no dyed.
just a bit only.
:x maybe dying it again soon :D

this time i changed my shirt colour :P
from blue to green.

haha!
okay la. can see my hair is not total black.

lols~

woo~ green~

green sea. green sky. green lights.

green me :D

sepia~

aqua~

look at our slippers :D

stupid ah beng.

Smoke KILLS! so stop smoking! :(

weird effect.

like wearing a mask.

typical ah beng.

dragon tattoo.

and LASTLY me.

this is all for today.

goodnight ivan~
sleeptight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment