Thursday, April 9, 2009

Anyone see this before?
it's Bella's Lullaby
i think its in Twilight?
CAUSE I HAVEN'T WATCH! =.=
but happen to come across this!
its nice WATCH IT!



hahas oya and these were my pup!









dirty little fellow.
GONNA CUT THEM BOTAK SOON!

.
.

here is some blars blars
i played a game in facebook.
its called farm town.

some screen shots XD







<3 a heart shaped farm <3
.
.
.
can you believe it?
my dad asked me to help him sell this =.=
2 different sets of pen.
take a look barh.





can be easily reflilled
by pilot G-2 ball point pen.
purchasable at any popular store^^

a shinny "Golden" cover pen selling at
$3~
i myself also got one.
not bad leh.. quite chio and smooth~ hahas!

and 2nd pen! =.=

1st - TORCH LIGHT!

2nd - LASER POINTER!

3rd - pen for tablet laptop or touchscreen handphone pen.
no ink. made of plastic. safe. LOLS

lastly 4th - a Blue ball point pen^^

Ivan Rocks!
lols paiseh like a bit too zi lian (LOVE MYSELF) :x

anyway its smooth!
a Silver 4 in 1 ballpoint pen!
outside i see ppl selling at SGD$13
but now
SGD$8

very nice i like!
especially the torch light and laser pointer hahas!
can play XD
the pictures is taken in the day thats why cant see clearly..

i had one too! :D
ITS GOOD!

.
.
.

now back to my own life :x
Today
Damn
Boring!
DAMN
SIAN!
argh..
not only today =.=

hahaas but luckily
MY LOVELY AH MA CAME!!
and brought food along!
unlike my mum and dad..
always ask me eat maggie..

Ah ma : AI BOON ARHH!! WU JIA BO? MAI BIAN AH MA!
(ivan arhh!! got eat a not? don't bluff me!)
Ivan : wu la wu..
(got la got)

after that she asked me to help her buy toto =.=
then she ask me out!
WEEEE~~ pator~

AHA!
but actually is to help her repair this watch =.=

we! my ah ma, my brother and me!
went to parkway parade..
GaiGai~ *shopping.

and stop at a "small - shop - market"
something like small Ntuc.

MY AH MA! (sexy pose~)

MY BROTHER ( looking for sweets)

ME (apple)

FISHY SMELL~

ZOOM IN~ (+)

I LIKE THIS!!!

COLOURFUL!!!

ermm.. traffic colours i mean :x

after fruits and fishes..
we went to mac and eat!







bro took pictures of me (ugly).


and a video in mac!
ME TEACHING MY AH MA HOW TO EAT NUGGET HAHAHAS!


WOOPS I SPEAKED HOKKIEN! :x

and after eating!
i saw Bryan and Clement!
HAHA!
shocking!
they was like O.O
i was like ^^

pator sia! didn't jio me! ><
we talked about the past..
and maple!?!?!?
LOLS!
but hardly play le.
bored =.=

and you know what?
i haven't tried left 4 dead!
DAMMIT!
I'm like a mountain turtle!
not ninja turtle ><
i want to try it soon!

it looks much better then dota and cs.
BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY THEM!
not fun..
boo~
:x



No comments:

Post a Comment