Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hellos.

haha!
ITS A TIRING DAY~
again.

tomorrow.
had to wake at 6am again.
so i will go to bed before 1030pm today!
very good boy yeah!
:DD

im sorry.
because it is

"B.E.S.T DAY"



B boring day.
E exhausting day.
S school day.
T tiring day.


so i got not much to share.
here are some pictures
while on my way home~


masking tape with my name on it.
i like rebecca's robot. so i copy it HAHA
hope its not copy righted :x


my bag.
very easy to spot.

Little Domo.

Domo's icecream~

bus 32

my reflection~
and
bus plate 2599
GO BUY 4D~
:DD

it's me!

haha!
ok that's it for the day.

tomorrow
i will be going out with
Jackson, Jiawei and maybe Nash.

arcade? pool? movies?
hahaha!
and hopefully

PICTURES PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!

lastly.
some cute food to share~
kawaii leh~










ahahas!

GOODNIGHT!
seeyarhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment