Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOL
actually wanna blog yesterday.
but TIRED LA!
so dragged.

saw my new counter?
chio right!
:x

at first i dont wanna put any counter
you know why?
because my blog i don't expect many people to read.
LOL

but rebecca(FF) and madeline(COUSIN)
told me to put to see how popular my blog is =.=
to say the truth
i think it wont even hit a hundred once a mth
HAHAHA!

course i blog alot of crap
:DD

but hope you people likes it :DDD

.
.
.


let me help jackson advertise

and GO VIEW jackson's blogs!

there is my vid inside.

http://jayz9986.blogspot.com/

he don't allow me to post it here LOL!
but i will try to psycho him
and post it in my blog too!


hee alright.
thats all..
for yesterday
.
.
.

TODAY!

went out with FearFactors and friends
[ (rebecca, jason, jiawei, nash, likha,) + nat, xiang li ]
to Tam1 after school!
haha!

little pictures today!
don't sad kie!

Firstly
at coffee beans
i folded some flowers~
using purple straws
nice?



my little domo likes it too~

he has two of them! :D

domo eating ice-cream HAHA!

i tried using tissues to fold
but it end up like
a mushroom more then a rose

after that some left.
and
we went to topshop

joel. jiawei. ivan.

Ivan : " finally i can see your eyes in the bright picture, jiawei. "
LOL

almost every day was FearFactor outing.
maybe tmr too..
at 7pm.

last but not least.
some pictures to share.

HAHA!

left is you, right is me!

im more then that. LOL

i'm loving it! macdonal~

so true.

below is some pics
taken in some office
SUPER LAME!

ENJOY~











HAHAHAHAHAS!~
CUTE RIGHT!!! LOLS~~~
HAHAHAHA!!!

SEEYARHH AGAIN SOON~
GOODnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment