Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAIRCUT! + DAD'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
today, 29th April, is my dad's 55th birthday.
but normally we do not celebrate
as he always come home late,
even on his birthday.

so today as well,
but my family and i
bought him some present
:DD

dad.
i wish you wont be so hot tempered anymore
happy always kie.
I LOVE YOU.
haha
mushy
=.=



TODAY!
woke at 6am
IM SUPER TIRED!
weekdays
im always tired.
wake early,
sleep late.

what to do?
sleep earlier lorh.
hope can.

hahas!
first lesson-LAB!
4hours of it.
super torturing.
almost fall asleep.
im a good boy.
i don't sleep in class okay!

took some pictures :D

im trying to experiment something.
but HAKIM block it.
see his hand?
>:(

saw the words?
HAHA!

after school.
met the FF for lunch.


Jackson and Nash
so engross,
playing Glenn's little "KFC" game.

Jackson.

Nash.

Jiawei.

and his weird opposite shirt.

after that i went to have a hair cut.
at anthony hair boutique at tam1.


this is me.
before i had my hair cut.

trying to take more pictures
before my new look.

my legs
sitting on the chair. waiting patiently.

cutting in process

.........

...............................

................................................

cut completed.
><
IM SUPER SO NOT USE TO IT!

it's me and my new look.

trying to act stupid :x

:DDDDD

ME, Nat.

us~ in the mrt.

from the left.
Ivan, Jackson, Likha, Nat, Jiawei, Nash.

((:

look like couple arh?
jiawei said. =.=

the sun light effect super nice.
:DDD


then we dropped at plaza sing.
walked towards Cathay.

and eat sushi. :D

Nash, Nat, Likha.

the amount we took..
it's more than this.

the one i chose.

the one jiawei chose.

Jiawei : " waa ivan, take pictures of my food too leh. "

haha
after food,
we went to play pool.

did not take the pictures playing
but while waiting for our turn,
jiawei and me
camwhored :D

his back view.
super lame :D



OUR REFLECTIONS!

can see? HAHA

LASTLY~
garfield.


:DD


THAT's all~

seeyarhh and goodnight!