Saturday, July 18, 2009

as usual.
every saturday, will bring my bendan out.
hahas. alone again :D

and below are pictures of them.

hahas i left them outside!
they cannot come in!! at parkway shopping..

just because i needed aircon! sweating sia. haha HOT WEATHER!

at the fountain there.
got this stage. so slack a bit there haha.

its them~ ON STAGE~

sexy dandan~

the judges~ hahahas! 100 points for ben dan!

ben ben with me.

they looking at other doggys.


mr ben ben

ms dandan

ladylike dandan.

KAWAII~

hahahas. look at dandan LOL


on my right. OCK

on my left F&C

reflections of us.

what a lonely road.

silent.

East Coast Park.



so many couples so lovey-dovey.

and im with my 2 kids.

their cute little footprints~

nice beach ya.

the end.



now let's us guess. what is this.
don't dirty minded~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hahas
guess it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it is actually a piece of paper.
folded in the corner.
think dirty ones, smack your face!


lastly. Garfields.


hahahahas! Garfield ate that candy~ and left that picture for him LOLx
alright. goodnight.
hope tomorrow will be a more colourful day for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment