Saturday, July 4, 2009

stupid com breakdown for 5days.

COM LAG! HANG! WA LAO EHH~
worst thing is CANNOT ON!~
how to use?

anyone got this feeling before?
sure got de la.
i experience this
just last week.
then cant blog.
forgotten some interesting things already.
so will just show more pics

tuesdays i guess~
while waiting for lesson.
zul ervin & i
went to library slack. read some magazine.

and found this.
then keep suanning ervin LOL!

*Mixing around with obese friends increases the chance of
obesity by 57 percent!!*

i must mix with them more~ i want to grow FATTER!
ervin! pass me some of yours~ :P
and yet zul said get away from me~ HAHAHA!

after that went home and wanted to try see whether
com still not working?

these were some of those super errors

blarblarblar.... then i decided to call lenovo and ask them come REPAIR!
under warranty~ so ITS FREE!

next day~
while in class~
pictures credited to KINGWA!~

zul sleeping

ervin meditation~

kingwa & shakina~
credited to hakim.

after school while going back home
i saw my pathetic jeans again.
but kinda fashion right?
it is torn! but if i dont say it.
nobody will know too right?. :x
but still gonna get a new one soon!




and on my laptop bag.



smiley faces on our everyday temperature sticker
credited to Rebecca! cute huh!
haha.

and this is on thursday night.
dawei came visit me~
while im packing all my messy clothes~

dawei : " your house like shopping center sia. so many shirts~
then he pick some he some that he like and tried on.
LOLS~

decided to cam whore~
me & dawei~


posing number 1~

number 2~

number 3~

number 4~

number 5~
hahahahas!
i thought no one can take my zi lian title away~
but~ he can!!!!
hahaha!

clothes ( 60% ) only.

actually messier~

then today!
friday afternoon!
this guy came!
he is from lenovo~ came to save my laptop~
see him dissecting my laptop.
so interesting~
yet complicated.





finally~ i can use my com le~
stupid ervin & hakim & zul.

suan me~
my com back liao!
you dieeee!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAS!

and chatting with a nurse-to-be on msn just now.
it has been a long time since i have been chatting
laughing so hardly already. thanks haha!
TAKECARE once again!

alright gonna sleep! goodnight!

lastly.
some ice rain in china did this.















pretty cool huh~ :D:D


and
GARFIELD!~
voooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment