Friday, June 26, 2009

credited to my sister.

forced me to put this up =.=

and this. LOL!~
she wearing my clothes and JUMP!~ :D

hahas.
argh. this few days not enough sleep..
i need 8hrs of sleep!
if not will tired till can die.
yesterday.

my whole class and lecture hall.
THOUGHT I GOT SWINE FLU~~

cos i keep sneezing.
i don't care. i just sneeze damn loud.
using tissue of cos.

hahaha! luckily as usual not much girls around me.
if not sure scare of me and run far far hide liao :x

stupid sia. kena say got swine because of stupid common flu.
and plus the fact that my bro fever.
people more afraid.
HAHA!
but now. its okay already.
us both.

here is a funny H1N1 video.
Parody of Wonder Girl's 'Nobody' by mr brown.
-

-
super lame sia haha.

and yesterday after school.
actually wanted to stay for sociology lecture.
but stayed in library.
till forget time.
then quickly rush off to
meet the FF, im 1hr late!
cos sleeping ><
tired la~

then they all eat, left me alone.
luckily jackson agreed to accompany me eat burger king :D:D

hahahas!
then slack at starbucks till 1130pm
i almost miss last bus.
stupid enough to not notice the time.
got pictures and videos but with nash.
hahas! hopefully she will send me soon :D:D

hahas.

and now TODAY.
meeting zul and hakim at plaza sing!
we agreed to meet at 9am.
but i reached at 935am

so latee.
i woke up late!!!!!
luckily hakim and zul called my house
and mum wake me up.
at 845am.
if not i sure sleep till.. sun shine on my butt.
less then 1hr to prepare and reach.
FAST huh? HAHA!

then we decided to watch
transformers!
its good! really! :D:D

after transformers we watched
night at the museum 2!
its good too!

but zul dont like it.
hahahaha!

so we watched 2 shows today!

white hakim, orange zul, green ivan.

in the toilet.

hakim!

me!

went window shopping :D
nice? $96
lols~ i still miss that blazer. $109.

moss burger!

huge fries. with mayo~ :D

1/2 of our ticket price. today.

and after that went daiso!
bought leash for my benben & dandan.

so today spend
movie = $17
food = $8
leash = $4
popcorn = $3
total = $32

lastly some pics to show how lonely im.




alone in the pic :(

hmm..
never mind i will get use to it.



and there is some cool advertising pictures.







hahas.
cool huh? :D


Garfield.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment