Monday, June 15, 2009

A ridiculous letter from a guy to his ex-gf..

LMAO. what do you guys think of this story??

LETTER TO EX-GIRLFRIEND
Dear Elissa, Thanks for being my love for one and half years. When you receive this letter, I believe you might have selected a new boyfriend and started enjoying your dating. Every lovers needs to struggle a bit to get a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Elissa… In order to recover your missing, I got another girl from next street & as you know this is my forth love. From all my past experiences, I have learned a lot. When the love blossoms, everyone starts writing love letters, you know very well… I have written many love letters to you, and writing a love letter in poetic way is not so easy nowadays ELISSA, and it’s a time consuming work. In order to avoid all this, I need all my love letters back, so that I can put corrector and send to my new girl friend. Please send it back to me. I don’t have poetic references or any photocopy of these letters. Another thing ELISSA, I have given you one cute photo of mine. Can you send it to me please? You know better that this is the only photo I look very cute & handsome, and this photo I have taken when I was in my very first love.

And also, during my 1½ years of love days, I have spent a lot of money for impressing you. I am attaching a list of expenses which I request you to clear it at the earliest. The expenses are as follows:

Lunch/Dinner $3000, Cool Drinks$1000, Snacks $500, Juice $100, Cinema $200, Internet Chatting $500, Mobile $200, Petrol $1500, Gift Items $2000, - Grand Total:

$9000 (in Words: nine thousand US dollars).

Please try to clear the above amount so that I can spend these monies on my new girlfriend, and moreover if you have any of my gifts lying with you, I’m ready to take these packs in half prices.

Please calculate the value of packs left over and deduct it from the above statement of account.

I am enclosing herewith your love letters (Weigh around 4 Kg) so that you don’t need to write again to your boyfriend and your photos so that you can give to your new BF.

Good day Elissa and don’t forget to settle the above amount as soon as possible.
Your ex-baby,

Lovely Bear.

(gotten it from mancouch)
http://www.mancouch.com/704576612/a-ridiculous-letter-from-a-guy-to-his-ex-gf/?cuttag=true#cuttaganchor

super hilarious right?
when i first saw this post i was like WTF LOL?~

i dont know how to describe that man! HAHA!
damn brave to ask for everything back! LOL
but a super loser i guess..
asking back for stuffs that are already given out.
i wonder it is a fake or really someone that selfish actually exist.
plus super thick skin.
LOLS~



hmm.. Today
it is a boring day again.
as usual.

*Morning*
when i woke up, i slowly rub my eyes and accidentally touched my chin,
i felt my beard was long enough to pluck.

so i quickly went down and took my sis plucker :P
and pluck every single hair growing on my chin out.

now it is so smooth~ LOL!
but wanna see how many?

abit eyesore la.
but i still wanna post.
for fun~

WOW isnt it? alot? LOL

feels like my finger growing tiny hair HAHA

hahahas! gross i know.

wash it away! byebye!
lol

hmm after that i went back to my room and
actually planned to do my apel assignment.

but i got so lazy that i went back to bed.
my mum dont like me to be at home.
always nag nag nag.. say i eat a lot.
every 2 hrs elapse. i will get hungry again.
hmm.. seriously at home nothing much to eat.
must go out buy. but so lazy that i lazy to even move.
don't know why. today felt super lazy.
maybe sick? a bit headache & restless.
hmm..

so stayed at home watch animes like bleach

episode 220 already..

and played games that i borrowed Jason.
Tycoon City New York & Company of Heros.


even my sister called me a geek today
haha. being a geek that stayed at home playing games, surfing net,
read mangas, watching animes & dramas.
hmm..

then about days ago.
saturday.

went out with syaiful & zhaoqin.
to the IT fair at suntec.
i was late as usual.
wakeup late.
by 30mins.
so sorry.

and there is nothing much to see la.
dont really have anything that we need.
so we left early.
then kenneth and shijie come join us afterwards.
the situation become awkward.
kenneth & zhaoqin.
got a past.
hmm.. dont really know details
but also know abit of something.
lols~
but we are all secondary school friends la.

we went shopping. window shopping.
everyone was broke.

i saw that blazer again.
i really want it. ><
from zara. $259
still abit too ex.
hmm.. wanna work. but time not enough.
slowly ba.. next time.

and these were the socks i bought.

green, yellow, redish pink & orange
orange in the washing machine haha!

and some pictures of saturday.
stupid syaiful back.
~lols~

kenneth, shijie (kena block)

kenneth & shijie.

zhaoqin and me. no pictures.

dont wanna get beaten up by her so didnt take her pics lol.

and nowadays hardly zi lian liao.
issit good?
hmm.. maybe tmr ba? lol

and lastly
garfield

hmm..
i felt lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment