Thursday, June 4, 2009


hellos.
im back!
after a whole four days of TERM TEST!

THIS IS WAR!

haha.
pretty beat up.

~TIRED~
x_X

no time to really blog so i gonna post it all here now!

for all four days :D

*got a secret to share*
~my cowcow bag~
it is my goodluck bag
i will always bring it during my exam week!
so dont think it is gay or what.
it brings me LUCK! :D
and wanna me to bring it again?
TOO BAD!
gotta wait till the next exam~
:D

and i like being a nerd & geek.
its fun!

some of my friends saw me and say.

friends : " OMG! IVAN! YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT! "

lols. just for the week! :D
bear with me!

on monday!
1/6/09

MATHS PAPER!

before going out!!!

trying to be nerd for the week.

in school! just before exam start :D
trying to clear my doubt.

~class mates~
~before entering the hell~

maths = die..

after that we went to buy bubble tea!

-

-
hahas

mr cowcow say hi!

and after bubble tea and dai di~
HEAD HOME!!

while on my way home

i bought HELLO PANDA! my favourite!

wanna me teach you how to make?
this is the ingredient :P hahaha!
try it! LOL

HELLO PANDA

mr cow also wants it :x

just look!
so nicee larhh~~

and i miss a bus just because i took pictures of these hello panda.
= waste time waiting for another bus.
and time is money?
therefore
i use money to take these picture.
hahahaha!
cut the crap and
after that i went home and continue studying my next module.
haha!


now TUESDAY! :D

MCT PAPER!

today nothing much..
just some pictures & a vid only haha !

the 2nd day of being a nerd.

on the way in bus!
*SHOCKED i saw a nerd!*

><

really need to get new one already..

while waiting to go to war with MCT!
micro controller techology
-

-
hahahahas!
thats all for TUESDAY :D


now on WEDNESDAY!

PRINCIPLE OF DYNAMICS PAPER!

my 3rd day of being a nerd.

this is KATONG SHOPPING CENTER!
the bus stop!
normally i will be here waiting for bus to school!
:D:D:D

HI its me again!
with mr cowcow on my back hahaha!
in my school toilet =.=

can see mr cowcow now? :x

hahahas!

here is some pics on my way to school
this shows how bored im haha.






this is better i guess hahah!

*all this is better then EMOING right?
lol weird logic lol*

oya and this video haha!
before my (pod) Principle Of Dynamics paper.
was still playing dai di haha!
-

-
for pod = YEAH! sure full marks!
or else is careless mistake hahaha! damn happy!

and after that i went home!

while on my way home! i got thirsty

mr cowcow also thirsty.

....EMO....

...tired...

after that i reach home and
SLEEP!!

woke up to study

till 130am..

then my dad suddenly came in and

pass me a cup of strawberries and went to sleep.

JUST LOOK HOW THE BERRIES IS SHAPED!

<3 HEART <3

cant resist but to take pictures :D

KAWAII

* my heart just popped out. *

AND I FINISHED IT! :D
so sweet~ :D

and brush my teeth THEN SLEEP!

now on THURSDAY!
equals to TODAY!

PROGRAM AUTOMATION PAPER!

really got stuck half way the paper..
not easy.. ><

but i managed to finished it.

hope will be able to make it.

after that!

DAI DI!

me and AHMAD again! :D

hahahaas!

my fish & chips with spaghetti^^

MR kingwa! 9time loser today!

MR zul. Ultimate louser today! 10 time!

others like ervin = 8 time loser!
ahmad = 4 time loser!
and me = 6 time loser today!

hahas super fun sia.

lols

while playing~
-

-
:D:D

after that!

went home and took a little nap!

credited to my irritating sister of mine~

today she very cute la.
wore my shirt and run about the house

is this me? think again~
LOLS~ im not that short lols

while dressing to imitate hahahahas!

~she ah~

~lols~

and thats all for today!
rest well ivan!
i can do it!


SOME STOMP TO SHARE.
singaporean joke.
=.=
throw face man.

In the Trains (MRT)

Man lies down and occupies four seats
.

i guess he is really tired.

Auntie takes off shoes
and sits on train floor


i guess her legs are really tired.

Wonder what he stepped on
before he put his feet up


he thinks it is first come first serve.

Man openly smokes in LRT

this one damn zai. i got nothing to say LOL

MRT's door aunties:
They blatantly block entrance to train


topical singaporean.

How did this guy manage to
bring a dog into MRT train?


cute little doggy.
but why is the owner also sitting down there!

Woman talks on phone and
sits with legs up


abit no manners. >:(

in the bus

Shoving, calling of names: Middle-aged women go at it in b*tch-fight aboard bus

i want to witness this too! but ><

Morning nap in rush hour bus?

i guess tired people are lesser considerate lols

Supermart turned into public toilet

babies cant wait.. so cant really blame them. haha

I wonder if this old man needs a coupon"

if the motorcycle was on top of him i wouldn't be surprise.
because he camoflaged with the floor.

Acrobatic sleeper at McDonald's

poor chair :x

and lastly! GARFIELD! :D



now its my holiday le~
so anyone just text me or call me!
ASK ME OUT!

dont be shy :D


GOODNIGHT!
and
takecare!

life felt really empty so suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment