Monday, June 22, 2009

Today.
school open.
monday blue.
siannnnnnnn~
there wont be any of my pictures.
but some of my classmates.

ERVIN!~

ZUL!~

HAKIM!~

PLAYING DAI DI~

ahahhaas! today lady's luck is with me.
3ppl game.
zul = 1 win.
ervin = 1 win.
ivan = 5 win.

4 ppl game.
hakim = 2 win.
ervin = 2 win.
zul = 2 win.
ivan = 6 win.

HAHAHA! pro leh!!


ervin and zul so sian~
LOL

little straw rose.

ervin eating fries.

shakina eating fries.

hakim and zul

derrick and eugene.

after school
i went to parkway borders and read FTT!!!
last min study.
the whole one month of waiting.
i didn't study at all!
tomorrow is the real thing.
=.=

read this Q&A. quite helpful

it cost $7.90
I dont want waste $ :D
so study at borders for free first!

but i still bought the advance theory.
for $3.90 =.=

HELLO PANDA!
$5.20
my favourite tibits.

my dinner.
floss bread.

coffee bread.
$3 for both.
pathetic la.

my basic theory and advance theory.
really hope can pass tomorrow!
and then can do practical!
WAHAHAHA!


.Garfield.
hahas.

bought concession for $50 today.
spend so much today.
gonna save le~

pok liao~
:P

i wanna watch drag me to hell!~
T_T
who want peii me watch :D

tmr test liao.
ARGHH!!!
STUDYY!!!
BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment